Original topic:

Galaxy M51 could feature 6.65inch AMOLED screen, Snapdragon730, 7,000mAh battery

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 11:52 AM)
ViditS
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk

Samsung isn’t done with the Galaxy M series just yet. After launching the Galaxy M01, Galaxy M01 Core, Galaxy M01s, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M21, Galaxy M31, and the Galaxy M31s this year, the company is expected to launch one more Galaxy M series smartphone: Galaxy M51. The phone could debut in India and Russia next month.

We had exclusively reported three months ago that the Galaxy M51 will feature 128GB internal storage. Later, its camera and battery specs were revealed. Now, Samsung has made support pages of the Galaxy M51 live on its website, confirming the phone’s impending launch. It has also been revealed that the smartphone will feature a 6.65-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution from CSOT.

The upcoming mid-range smartphone will likely be powered by a 7,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging technology. If this turns out to be true, the Galaxy M51 could be among the longest-lasting phones of the year. Earlier leaks have pointed towards a Snapdragon 730 processor and 8GB RAM inside the smartphone running Android 10.

We had exclusively reported last month that the Galaxy M51 will feature a quad-camera setup with a 64MP wide-angle camera and a 12MP ultrawide camera. There’s no clear indication regarding the remaining two cameras, but one of them could be a depth sensor and the other could be a dedicated macro camera.

6 Comments
flowingR
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
visit I have a question. can you help me.
0 Likes
ViditS
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
yes, ask.
0 Likes
flowingR
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
Vidit *
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I'm not sure but I think some of the leaks said that it'll come with SD 675 and 60hz lcd panel.
0 Likes
ViditS
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
*snapdragon 730 + 60Hz
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Are you sure about 730? Cause if it's true then it'll cost around 25k-26k....

And it's not amoled. Leaks said it'll be LCD.
0 Likes