Original topic:

Galaxy M31s gets the Android 12 update

(Topic created on: 04-28-2022 05:53 PM)
Tech Talk

After the Galaxy M51, it’s the Galaxy M31s’ turn to get the major Android OS update. Samsung has started rolling out the Android 12 update to the Galaxy M31s in Russia. More markets are expected to get the update over the next few weeks. The mid-range smartphone was initially launched with Android 10-based One UI 2.5 software, and it has received two major Android OS updates.

The Android 12-based One UI 4.1 update for the Galaxy M31s comes with firmware version M317FXXU3DVD4. The update also brings the March 2022 security patch that fixes over 50 privacy and security vulnerabilities. It also fixes bugs and improves system stability.

If you are a Galaxy M31s user in Russia, you can download and install the Android 12 update by heading over to Settings » Software update and clicking on Download and install.

Galaxy M31s Android 12 update features

The Android 12-based One UI 4.1 update brings a revamped UI design with the Color Palette feature, thicker slider bars, new widget styling, and improved AoD and Dark Mode. The Color Palette feature brings wallpaper-based UI accent colors. These colors are also visible inside stock apps, Google apps, and some third-party apps.

It also brings updated stock apps such as My Files, Samsung Gallery, Samsung Internet, and Samsung Keyboard. The new update also improves the privacy and security aspects of the Galaxy M31s through privacy indicators for active camera and microphone usage. There is a Privacy Dashboard and quick setting toggles to enable/disable system-wide access to the camera and microphone.

Samsung has also improved accessibility features. Bixby and Bixby Routines have received new features and conditions.

10 Comments
Tech Talk
Again good lock missing...🤔🤔
Tech Talk
Yes.
Swapnil17
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Update must be get in 1st week of May to Indian Users
Tech Talk
I don't think so
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yeah great ..
M51 got it 1 week before .
Still we are waiting ..
Hope after a71 get its update then it we will get it ..

Small correction m31s was launched with oneui2.1 not 2.5
BAD31
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Don't update 4.1 it will create problems. I have hanging and many problems in my A31 after updating this 4.1 ui
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I am using this oneui4.1 from last nearly 2 months and everything is perfect ..
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Samsung galaxy m31 software update
0 Likes
BAD31
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Aiam already updated my samsung a31 😄 🤣 😂 in india.
But it's created hanging problem. 👎 bad update.
0 Likes