Original topic:

Galaxy M31 Will Get An Update Soon 😌

(Topic created on: 08-14-2022 07:39 PM)
shivanshsinggh
Expert Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Galaxy M31 Will Get An Update At the End Of This Month Or Starting Of The Next Month ...

Samsung May Include Some New Feature Or As Usually Samsung Trends Only Security Patch Update πŸ˜…
21 Comments
Adnan07
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Bharosa nahi hai bhai Sirf security update de kya pataπŸ₯² 150 mb ka
Tech Talk
Samsung May Include Some New Features πŸ€žπŸ˜…
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
I mean what do you want in new features, every month? What is there that's stopping your work? (No offense but I want to know genuinely as already people get mad about security patch which gains them nothing. It's a weird fetish). If samsung gives new features every month, soon there will be suffocity (if that's even a word) of features lol. Already one UI is very feature rich.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Lol πŸ˜† galaxy M31 Have One Ui Core even though the screen recorder is not there So the Full one Ui is feature rich πŸ˜‚ Not Core...

Note: Do Some Research Before Doing Any Comments.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Haha, so there's a reason that it's core and a reason that it has limited features. And why do you think you should get features in core devices with every update? And I said about one UI is feature rich, not core.

Note: Read carefully before commenting.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
You are confirming that you don't know about the Ui Of Galaxy M31.
Then why are you teaching me that one UI is features rich πŸ˜… I know it.

And Another point is that galaxy M31 doesn't get a monthly update so, don't say why you think you should get features in every update πŸ˜’
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Oh sorry. Yeah quarterly updates. Well I knew that M31 was core UI and M32 and above was full UI. I too have a core device and it has enough features for me atleast. But the whole point of a core device is to cut features and make a trimmed down version of One UI, which of course contradicts your wish. Already features are being added through app updates and One UI version updates.
Joshuwa
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
M31 is on biannual update list
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Future rich. LoolπŸ˜‚.
0 Likes