Original topic:

Galaxy M31 Feedback

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 04:09 PM)
abhithakur1108
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
1. Front camera always focuses on nearby objects or person and can't be set to focus on all the image area that is background 2. In-App lock is not included 3. Flash On/Off from lock screen or side button 4. Hotspot connection limit option not available 5. Aperture and Focus option in pro mode 6. Add gestures from lock screen for camera flash light etc. 7. Speed indicator 8. Ram cleaner in recent screen 9. When someone calls and screen shows it full-screen then we can't ignore the calls and do other tasks... 10. The cameras still have issues with indoor image quality, facial smoothing, and over-processing in Night mode.
0 Likes
7 Comments
DöRäEMöN
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
for no 2 app lock
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I dont have this option in my Galaxy M31
0 Likes
DöRäEMöN
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I am not talking about when using other apps...
am saying when phone is idle and someone calls i cant ignore or minimize the screen and do other things
because sometimes someone suddenly calls when u r about to use the phone
0 Likes
DöRäEMöN
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
ok download s secure from galaxy app store
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding M31 device with other Samsung members and we request you,  kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback >ask question).so, that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Tech Talk
there are only recorded questions there...I didn't find any option to write my feedback...that's why I wrote here...
0 Likes