Original topic:

Galaxy M21 2020 , report

(Topic created on: 09-17-2022 11:59 AM)
Dynamic7
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk

When the first update come then my device is fine but when second is installed then after completing update boot process my device suddenly restart and i assume that it was normal restart while updating process but it never happened before, and device never restart after update like that before, and in that time i assume that it was normal ,

After few days , i saw my device is restarted itself and it created an error report in member apk , 
After 10 days that issue slightly raised and after 1 month at higher level and after 3 month device dead , 
 last day before device dead , more than 50 reboot per hour , infinity boot loop ..................................

I already backup full device in starting phase of issue and making backup of every single day in smart switch , 

Before visiting service center my device is out of warranty , After 10th day of warranty end i visited service center , device perfect dead after warranty 🤨🤔

Finally visiting service center and replace motherboard for free , when we ask about that issue, you know what service center said to us, that is : "no single case is here like that " , i don't know how they can lie like that , 

Now ; device is fine , running android 12 
And don't know about future. 
We have to keep an eye 👁 on update ( it is safe or not ) while it is releasing and then we have to install . 
Maybe developers will look on to that mentioned update, how that update crash whole system and in future they will save other device's from being infecting by that error 

Have a nice day 😷

4 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
It is a very well known issue at this point and you should get a free repair, even outside warranty. A lot of people are facing this issue.
irdj001
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Did they change ur mother board without warranty?...
0 Likes
Dynamic7
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Yes
0 Likes
irdj001
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
How....can u plz tell me!....
0 Likes