Original topic:

Galaxy F41

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 12:44 AM)
SarathMyneni
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
I bought samsung Galaxy  F41 on October 21st.  The biggest mistake in my life is to choose this phone by thinking realme and MI as Chinese. Seriously only one software update from October..., and the security patch is of October 1st..., my old phone realme3 pro which I bought in 2019 April is running on November security patch..  the worst thing is no roll out plan of one ui 3.0 for this device....,  worst experience in my life 
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Going by sentiments ,is a very human problem for which we suffer,during buying an expensive product like phone which we will use for 3 or more years,we should see the quality of the product ,not its origin it is common sense but most people don't have that I guess,sorry If I said anything bad here.
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
f41 is flipkart sponsored phone like m31 prime is amazon sponsored...
shouldn't have bought it..
Mohitjo
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
same problem iam facing
drnaren9
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
samsung is far behind of updates , and their battery is biggest flaw .miui is always have the best ui so far .
u can change the status bar icons, settings ,and many more , if u don't like the whole OS , at least u can go for custom rom , and their source code is fully accessible and freely modified. but this **bleep** Sam is purely against to that.and Knox is absolute **bleep** top of the UI.
I have two mi phones
one is redmi 6 pro which is almost 3years old phone but this phone have plenty of custom roms as well as latest updates like miui 12.5
drnaren9
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
and another one redmi note 7 fully controlled by end user
plenty of roms free fonts and custom roms I am on android 11 believe me.
and the phone prices are 10000 rs and another one 13k .but worth for the every penny .
at the same point I have Sam.galaxy a 8 star it utterly discontinued and flaw phone .
no software updates no custom roms, non accessible root mod..
**bleep** u Samsung...bye
punamazad80
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

Not only samsung's software but hardware is also of bad quality. Below is my feeling with Samsung Galaxy F41

Screen of my Samsung galaxy F41 phone is turned off during warranty. So, I visited Samsung service center. Service personnel there denied free warranty service and wants charge despite mobile is still under warranty.

This denial was justified by citing 1 scratch approximately 3-5mm in one corner of screen and stating it as misuse (Snap attached). Not only this they also show that data will lost, and it is illogical.

Here, we'll are sure that any mobile which is used, must hadn't no scratch at all; so Samsung's decision to state 3-5mm scratch on display as misuse is irrational.

Hence by the above behaviour of Samsung's service personnel and their interpretation of Samsung's policy left me to feel cheated.

This incident forces the user to learn SINGLE way to use Samsung galaxy mobile i.e. purchase and keep it safe in a box! And if so then why purchase Samsung Mobile?

Such incident are happening to users across all category. Whether making warranty void by Samsung on single 3-5mm scratch is rational or CHEATING?

0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
https://twitter.com/es_techno/status/1418068769608388610?s=19
Vote on this poll, if you are dissatisfied with samsung and want samsung to end it's feature discrimination.
0 Likes