Original topic:

Galaxy A52/A72 #innovationlab

(Topic created on: 05-20-2021 09:33 PM)
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Improvements:-
1) ADAPTIVE REFRESH RATE:- If it is possible then I guess the Adaptive Refresh Rate should be enabled so that the screen automatically changes its refresh rate.
2) OIS CAMERA:- The OIS funcionality in camera should be improved. I've seen it not working properly with FHD+ 60FPS
3) NETWORK SPEED INDICATOR:- A stock network speed indicator can be included.
4) SECURITY UPDATES:- Kindly refrain from installing 3rd party apps with security updates. If this is continued, then I guess people will stop updating their phones as soon as they recieve the security updates from fear of installation of unknown apps.
5) PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT:- Sd 720G already works well but I guess it can be optimized more. It heats up during long gaming sessions.
6) ENABLE US TO UNINSTALL APPS :- Kindly allow us to delete some apps. For eg, A52 has both Samsung Messages and Google Messages. A person wont use both at the same time. So make of them uninstallable. Then there are apps like Facebook App Installer and Facebook App Manager., Live Transcribe and Sound Notification, Netflix. These consume our free storage. Also Link sharing. Not everyone uses these apps.
7) WIFI CONNECTIVITY :- The wifi connectivity has to be improved in a way that it switches from the 5Ghz band to 2.4Ghz once the former is unavailable and switches back again when the 5Ghz is in range. It does the 1st act sometimes but never does it reconnect back to the 5Ghz automatically.
😎 SELFIE CAMERA:- The selfie camera needs improvements. 
9) THE MICROPHONE:- While on a phone call in speaker mode, the mic fails to capture the voice even if the phone is a little far away. It has to be near the mouth to be able to capture voice.
These are some issues I feel can be addressed by the company.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MonK11
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Yeh it requires LTPO OLED display

View solution in context

16 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
First point is a hardware feature.
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Ooh, I was doubtful of this.. hence I wrote "if possible"😅😅
Solution
MonK11
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Yeh it requires LTPO OLED display
Gomsi88
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Have you updated your phone
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Is there a new update? My A52 is in April patch.. in India
0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
There's also headphone detection issue. In rare cases the phone doesn't detectes headphones via 3.5mm jack I have to restart the phone to make it work against.
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Oohh, I haven't used 3.5mm earphones with this phone till now. So, can't really comment.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I too noticed that OIS not working and sometimes camera app also told me that picture was taken blurry. What is the use of OIS than ?
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Yes, I've seen it..