Original topic:

GALAXY WATCH LTE.

(Topic created on: 11-17-2019 03:27 PM)
JeevanSubhashWarde
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk
Hello guys.. The Galaxy Watch LTE is the most advanced and powerful wearable device ever by Samsung. I mean it.. Definitely... It's easily connected but you have to have a sim card of the service providers. Now there are only 2 service providers are giving the facility to connect with the same. NO e-Sim only the network you have to register and believe me it's so simple!!! You yourself can do it with instructions given by the Samsung Helpline. Just Happy Galaxying...✌✌✌✌✌

Also, the new watch faces, bug fixes, powerful battery which stays at least 26 hrs without charging.. one best part is you can enjoy your music-on-the-go by apps like spotify, souncloud etc. Without having any kind of disturbance as well as your phone... JUST GO ON LISTENING WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS...✌✌✌✌✌
12 Comments
Tech Talk
Good One Bhai
Tech Talk
thank you bro!!!!
0 Likes
Amirtharaj
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
me too using with Jio network...really a superb watch...
Tech Talk
Happy Galaxying Bro!!!!
0 Likes
Akhileswordes
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
bro Galaxy watch lte is receiving the call and talk with bluetooth headsets . without any phones
Tech Talk
Yeah Bro!! I just keep my phone at home and goes.. nothing seriously matters.... cause evrything I do it on watch itself... Go Galaxying...
0 Likes
Akhileswordes
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
the Galaxy watch lte call talking with bluetooth without phone?
0 Likes
Akhileswordes
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
bro please send me one photo of the galaxy watch lte bluetooth settings its showing music only or music and phone audio...
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Bro it's just network settings.. which device you were using?? also the network.. currently it works only with airtel and JIO.. JIO YOU ONLY HAVE TO REGISTER THE DEVICE WHEN YOU FIRST PAIR WITH YOUR PHONE. IT COMES WITH THE OPTION OF NETWORK IN GALAXY WEARABLE APP. CONNECT WITH THE SAME.

FOR BLUTOOTH YOU HAVE TO FIRST CONNECT THE BLUETOOTH TO WATCH BY SETTING>CONNECTIVITY>NEW DEVICE>PAIR.. THATS ALL..
IF NEEDS ANY SUPPORT JUST Message me...

Go Galaxying....
0 Likes