Original topic:

Full pro mode in camera app on samsung m21

(Topic created on: 11-17-2020 09:03 PM)
Rohitkaral
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Now the samsung m21's camera app does have an pro mode but the options are very less and limited I want a full pro mode with manual focus shutter speed iso exposure so that the camera stays in full control.
Please do that I love the camera app and the camera hardware and the optimization is also great but being control with camera is also good ao please add if you can!!

6 Comments
Srikavin
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
yes bro I'm also waiting for fulfilled pro mode in next update..
Tech Talk
You will get it in the next update, I think.
0 Likes
Shekhar111
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I'm also waiting for this and have written the same to add these control functions in camera
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I think you will get it in the next update
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I understand your concern. I also had a M21. That was a featureless, worst, without optimisation and a stupid phone. Samsung will never listen to their midrange users. I've requested several times to implement manual pro mode in M21 but, samsung didn't listen to me. I got anger and I threw my M21 away🤣🤣. and the next day I bought Note 20 Ultra because I didn't get manual pro mode in M21. 😅 Now, I'm happy with samsung because they listen to us and provide better performance and features in Note 20 Ultra.

Hindi Translation:
मै तुम्हारी चिन्ता समझता हूँ। मेरे पास एक M21 भी था। यह एक सुविधाहीन, सबसे खराब, बिना अनुकूलन और एक बेवकूफ फोन था। सैमसंग अपने midrange उपयोगकर्ताओं को कभी नहीं सुनेगा। मैंने M21 में मैनुअल प्रो मोड को लागू करने के लिए कई बार अनुरोध किया है, लेकिन सैमसंग ने मेरी बात नहीं मानी। मुझे गुस्सा आया और मैंने अपना M21 दूर फेंक दिया। और अगले दिन मैंने नोट 20 अल्ट्रा खरीदा क्योंकि मुझे M21 में मैनुअल प्रो मोड नहीं मिला था। 😅 अब, मैं सैमसंग से खुश हूं क्योंकि वे हमारी बात सुनते हैं और नोट 20 अल्ट्रा में बेहतर प्रदर्शन और सुविधाएँ प्रदान करते हैं।

Thanks
AirBone.
0 Likes
Rohitkaral
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
ya man i checked the samsungs website for my primary sensor there its written that it also supports RAW 8 RAW 10 support but they havent provided us
0 Likes