PanndyaRaviraj
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk
1.check your internet speed

2.download this application 

3.Go to launch band selection 

4.go on thre dot left to network 

5.Select band LTE B3 work for me you can use LTE B5 or LTE B40 or others for jio users. Then enable selection 

6. Now compare internet speed now and then 

Mine speed difference 

Before 

After

10 Comments
Tech Talk
😂😂 what a joke
Tech Talk
This is not a joke actually working for me
0 Likes
Malkits
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
i m try this application my phone network loss no signal top bar not tourist application
0 Likes
Spunky_Sid
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
you can watch ES techno's video about samsung band selection app...
But mind you this app works for single sim only I tried doing it with both my sim cards active and My Airtel sim got blocked...so I got new sim from Airtel , so I noticed that this app works good for single sim, currently I am using this app with my Idea sim and its working great, It gives me stable 4g connection on my F62 at the expense of other sim card slot and sometimes you have to check whether you are able to make calls because it happens that sometimes with non preferred bands the call drops, so you have to switch to preferred bands which are not that much stable, but that's ok coz this happens rarely but do chek it if you use this app...Its wonderful and for time being a good alternative to CA.
0 Likes
Malkits
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
3party application no official made Samsung
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Yaa I know but in reality my speed increase by 50 to 70%
0 Likes
Tech Talk
🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Tech Talk
What's funny in this? It working for me
0 Likes
Spunky_Sid
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
It works for me too but I am bound to use single sim only as my other sim got blocked the other day becoz of mismatch of service operator. Anyways its a good app
0 Likes