Hey folks , Want to install fonts in your Samsung Galaxy ?
( OneUi 2.1, 3.1, 4.0 and 4.1 )
Seem like It's very easier then ever, just download 1 file and boom it's done. So let me explain actually process. Might be some you geeks already know about this process.
- Download the zip file from link and extract the zip file.
> Link 2 : Google Drive
Location of the folder where fonts must be stored in .apk format Here you can see the lis of fonts in #mono_ 1.0.apk
- Move the extracted folder in to internal storage (like it should be > "internal storage/monofonts" don't change name or anything from the folder).
- Open the folder and install apk called #mono_ 1.0.apk ( Give storage access )
- Open the installed app from app drawer and you will see the screen as it's shown in the screenshot.
- Now tap on any font ( probably all will be in com.monotype.android.font..apk format) , So tap on any font you want to install from the list.
- Wait for the installation process and boom it's will be available in Settings>Display>Font size and style.
- Select any font you want to use in your device and ahh it's done.
- I'm not a creator of this app/s.
- Device i tested with : Samsung Galaxy F41 ( A11 , OneUi 3.1 ) and Samsung Galaxy M21 ( A11 , OneUi 3.1 ) and it's seems fine working for both device.
- Don't uninstall #mono_ 1.0.apk until you don't want to use custom fonts, if you uninstall it then installed fonts won't work anymore.
- Found this method from YouTube : YouTube Video link
Solved! Go to Solution.