Original topic:

F12 or M12? What's the difference.

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 11:22 PM)
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk
Hey, i am planning to buy myself a secondary phone and to be honest i am confused between F12 and M12. 
The specs are same and identical, only difference is price.
So can anyone tellme what's the main key difference. Cuz all i know for now that M series have CoreOne UI, so is that the only difference?
8 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Both are same with different designed back panel
Rest everything is exact same
I recommend you to go with M21
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Ok thanks. 😊
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
There is also a12,
All of them rebranding.
I would go for micromax at that price
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
A12 is Helio P35... i can settle down for Helio G80 or above series... and also i can't go for micromax, cuz no proper availability of parts and also no software support.

I need something which i can use for a year as a side device for heavy Voice n video calls.. 🙂
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
They have promised 2 os updates and micromax note 1B have helio G85 and 1080p display.
Samsung is selling G80 for 20k.
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Yeah will look into that. Btw as an alternative i was also looking out for Narzo 30A (helio g85) and Redmi 9 power (sd 662). Any opinion on that? Cuz i had used poco f1 it was good, but miui had gone crazy nowdays... never used narzo though..
0 Likes
mukesh9n
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
m12 have no secure folder
0 Likes
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Go for M21 if you want a proper side device... M12 is good but the network reception hasn't been that great ... i know it depends upon the place too but you can get F12 at 11k for the 128gb .... and 64gb of m21 at 12.5k ...

You decide... F12 & M12 will get more security updates and OS updates though than the M21.
0 Likes