network is slow
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
thks for knowledge
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Samsung Galaxy s8?
Highlighted
Galaxy S8 is fully compatible to WiFi calling.
however only Reliance Jio has provided the support to Galaxy S8
airtel will follow soon.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Take Care of Yourself My All SAMSUNG Lover
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
There is no "wi fi calling" tab seen in my connection settings.
My phone is Note 9, Vodafone sim and Jio Fibre BB connection
Highlighted
Vodafone doesn't provide support for WiFi calling as of now.
only Jio and Airtel sim card holder can use this feature.
other operators hasn't provided the support for Vo-WiFi.
Highlighted
Active Level 7
WOW, hold on, wait a second.

Our Samsung B.A with extraordinary technical knowledge failed to mention one of the very basic thing for VoWifi to work and I'm surprised that no one bothered to question him/her for posting a sponsored dumb post.

For VoWii to work you need a supported phone + some signal strength of supported carrier + supported wifi connection.
So even you have a supported phone and your ph is connected to supported wifi but the moment your phone loses connection to mobile tower it simply doesn't work.

So VoWifi helps in situation where there is poor signal but not those places where phone gets frequently disconnected from cell tower due to poor signal.

Shame on Samsung, releasing buggy software where phones are crashing randomly, apps are crashing after android 10 update and they are promoting dumb post.

Samsung focus on what you really need to focus or users will force you to get lost like other brands.
Highlighted
buggy software?and phones crashing i have many samsung smartphones from j7 s8 s8+ s9+ s10lite s10+ s7 edge even m30 m20,one of my friend also has the note 10+......none of them are crashing and neither did i find any bugs in the software....and for apps crashing it isnt necessarily a problem with samsungs software....poor app construction also can cause that