Original topic:

Do you know about Auto Hotspot ?

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 02:03 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Tech Talk

Recently, with the release of Samsung Galaxy Note10/10+ Samsung brought a new feature of Intelligent Wi-Fi Auto Hotspot and Tips. Auto Hotspot offers an easy solution for transforming your Galaxy smartphone into a Wi-Fi hub. After an initial setup, the feature will let your smartphone establish a hotspot automatically with other Samsung devices if they share the same Samsung account or family account. By offering troubleshooting guides and alerts, Wi-Fi Tips ensures your mobile connection will be stable and secure. This feature was rolled out to Galaxy S10 Series with One UI 2 update and should come to other devices as well when One UI 2 is released for them.

Intelligent Wi-Fi Auto HotspotIntelligent Wi-Fi Auto Hotspot

Intelligent Wi-Fi TipsIntelligent Wi-Fi Tips

Here is a representational video from Samsung, where you can see how this feature works : 

5 Comments
ShiveshSehgal
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
great information 😯👍
0 Likes
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
awesome information 👍👍
0 Likes
Bhatsons
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
what is auto hotspot in mobiles
0 Likes
Eltas
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk

I can't get the Auto hot-spot to work... Signed into my Samsung account on my Galaxy Tablet. But still needed to manually put in the hot spot password. And ever since, it rarely auto connects. I have to manually connect to the network to begin pairing. Is the ability to connect automatically a OneUI 2 feature as well? 

0 Likes
rupeshbhaiyadav
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Please my glaxy a22 5g ma hotspot on And wifi
0 Likes