Original topic:

Disappointment, Disclaimer for samsung lovers.

(Topic created on: 05-19-2022 12:06 PM)
Sajaldigi
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Dear Samsung,

Its high time to address that you are deploying too much phones every year, targeting every segment present out there in the market, and that is great. But, the problem arises where you dont put enough consideration into testing and research on each and every device of yours. 
I mean if I have bought M52, it should work good, but unfortunately it is full of bugs and hardware issues. So is it fair for a person investing in your brand? And is it like only the FLAGSHIPS will be your actual product that you will be concerned about?

I mean what is this trend? Increasing your variants to penetrate the market and become a giant? 
But for that also, after the fog is cleared people would definitely see that these devices are just bogus piece of **bleep**. 

I am tired of these issues I am facing in the device, although it is still in return window, but I have installed and transferred everything, also invested a lot of time in learning its features, and thats stopping me from returning this device.
5 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Come on buddy, who told you that flagships don't have issues? As a matter of fact, the s22 series reported the most complaints in the last couple of months. Then there is the infamous s20 plus display issue.

Now tell us what are the issues you are facing with m52? My cousin is happy with his M52.
0 Likes
Sajaldigi
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
What I meant was they are chosing quantity over quality, thats why the resources must have made them wrap up and sell, instead of testing thoroughly and also the support is also limited.

Well, in my M52 there is heating issue while charging with the inbox adapter and cable.(big deal)
Heating issue with playing games (adjustable/ not a big deal)
There is issue with whatsapp calling using 3.5 to c otg cable in which other person could hear his/own voice repeating(echo).

Many have reported these issues, still they dont seem to have any accountable and sustainable fix.

Also, the face unlock, which is about 5 years old in the market, still looks as it is in its developmental/initial/testing phase, as it doesn't respond quite well, and when it does, it takes more then a couple of seconds to unlock.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
The heating issue while charging is unfortunately there in all Samsung phones regardless of the price. The only option is to turn off fast charging and it will not heat.
Isn't heating while gaming normal? All reviewers report it. Can you tell me the game? Anyway, I won't recommend a Samsung phone for gaming to anyone.

Are you using the official Samsung OTG cable? Other cables usually don't work with Samsung phones. If yes, I don't know then.
0 Likes
Sajaldigi
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
I am using lenovo otg cable
0 Likes
ahs7ebba
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I use the samsung cable and 15 watt adapter, the phone does not heat up during charging. It only heats up a bit when i play games for a long time, which is normal.
0 Likes