Original topic:

Check out the gorgeous white Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in this leaked render

(Topic created on: 07-25-2020 08:19 PM)
AshuAgrahari
★★
Options
Tech Talk

There’s been plenty of talk about the new ‘Mystic Bronze’ color all of Samsung’s upcoming flagship phones and wearables will be seen in, but did you know a white version of at least the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is also in the works? The folks over at 91Mobiles have shared a press render giving us an excellent look at this white variant from all angles, and we have to say it looks absolutely gorgeous.

It isn’t the first time we’re seeing the white Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. The very first renders of the phone that had surfaced online a couple of months back showed it in white as well, but those renders also included a gradient effect that is completely missing on the image you see below. This is likely the final look, and we have to say it’s the better alternative and we’re glad Samsung is no longer focusing on the gradient trend that swept the industry last year (though some of you might have a different opinion).

Unfortunately, given how little we’ve heard about the white Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra, it’s likely Samsung won’t make it available in all markets, at least not initially. The only Note 20 Ultra color options expected to be available globally are Mystic Black and Mystic Bronze. The smaller Galaxy Note 20 will come in a slightly more diverse range of paint jobs: Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, and Mystic Green

Source:

5 Comments
Tech Talk
that camera bump looks like shite bro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
🤣🤣 are year note10 lite ka advanced version hain bas ....waise to aab kuch raha nehi aaj kal ki flagships me ...na hain intelligent scanner, na hain headphone jack, na hain heart rate monitor sensor, na hain sp20 sensor,na hain iris scanner, kaha ka flagship samajh me nehi ata 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tech Talk
abbe sahi me bhai. screen lgao camera lgao bda sa aur top of the line SoC lgao aur bn gya flagship bs. so lame
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Top of the line Soc?? exynos 990 kab se top of the line hogya??
0 Likes
Tech Talk
bhai generally speaking
0 Likes