Original topic:

Change SCREENSHOT 'palm swipe' feature to "3 Finger swipe" in TAB A 10.1

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 12:40 AM)
Nitinhp
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Hey Samsung, You are requested to change your feature of taking the SCREENSHOT by "Palm Swipe" on SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A 10.1. Please bring in the "3 Fingers Swipe" feature for taking SCREENSHOT in the TAB. Using palm shakes the whole content on the screen & takes the wrong screenshot. I hope you will definitely consider this bcz I am very much frustrated using your unfriendly feature.
#SCREENSHOT #FEATURE #INDIA #SAMSUNGTAB 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
have you ever seen assistant menu screenshot method of accessibility settings? try that it's easier process that 3 fingers also
Nitinhp
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Thanks buddies... I got the option from the assistant menu and floating badge but can't we bring the option to the notification panel??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
ya long press on it ...if you are in Android 2.0 then can drag it to notification panel... and if you are in 2.5 or 3.0 then drag it as edge panel ( settings inside assistant menu only)
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
if we solved your query then please accept our solution by clicking 3 dots on our comments 🙂
0 Likes
Tech Talk
If problem solved then click 3 dots near our above comments and accept them as solution to help others
0 Likes