Original topic:

Carrier Aggregation on All Galaxy A, M & F series device

(Topic created on: 05-16-2021 11:49 PM)
RatulKumarDey
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Friends raise your Voice to knock Samsung team for provide Carrier Aggregation on all Galaxy A, M & F series in upcoming next software update. We are waiting for this from long time but till now no action taken..

Raise Voice to Knock them..
3 Comments
Tech Talk
Can anyone tell me what is carrier aggregation and how is it different from other.
John J
Active Level 6
Tech Talk

When 3G was in use in the country, a colleague saw my phone showing 3g+. I was using the phone as a modem and network on the computer was faster than a wired broadband and other phones without the +.

The + shows your device can aggregate signals and give you the largest bandwidth possible. Getting 4g+ with a particular band like 2100+ can get users to use data centric apps. Downloads, streaming, music, media, VPN, travelling with maps, work from home work load would benefit from carrier aggregate enabled feature than a disabled one since you paid for the hardware.

kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
I don't know why is carrier aggregation not available on M & F series.. it's very much available on A series.. Am using A71 and it's available