Original topic:

CHOOSE THE BEST PROCESSOR [MOBILE] 2022 ?

(Topic created on: 07-31-2022 04:39 PM)
NEASH
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
EXYNOS 🇰🇷 SOUTH KOREA 

MEDIATEK 🇹🇼 TAIWAN

SNAPDRAGON 🇺🇸 USA

4 Comments
harshchopra79
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Exynos could be but it lacks in drivers as per now because of new hardware in the market. So, currently snapdragon is best because of upgradement in each and every department because mediateck lacks in some corners as per image processing right now but they really created a new hype and expectations from mediateck.
NEASH
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Ya HARSH, snapdragon currently cover most of the market but in s888 gen1 heating and throttling is growing up so what u think
0 Likes
harshchopra79
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
It's just excuse. It doesn't heat up this much and never even saw throttling this much noticeable. I'm currently using S22 Ultra with snapdragon 8 gen 1. They just want to make a fuss over it because these chipsets are becoming better than A series of apple chipsets which their mindsets which cannot accept that samsung can make better hardware. These snapdragon 8 gen 1 was made by samsung and these are pretty good as I use my device for game alot and with highest setting there is no throttle. Genshin Impact is only game which people backlash samsung chipsets on where even apple lacks too and even rog phone without cooling fan because that game was first made for PC so it will lack as for now because gaming is mobile is not that strong.
0 Likes
NEASH
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Conclusion
OK
HENCE PROVED SNAPDRAGON IS KING

ACCORDING TO UR THEORY 🙂 AND EXPERIENCE;)
0 Likes