Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

CA GOOD or BAD ?

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 05:20 PM)
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Options
Tech Talk
Today i was scrolling through the members app.

Saw a lot of people having S10 line up and A series devices complaining that CAREER AGGREGATION had reduced their data speeds and network reception .

Is this for true ? 

And if it's for true, then what's the point of getting CA if it's reducing the data speeds and reception instead of increasing it ?

I use M31 and I've seen a lot of M series user asking for CA in the devices .... 
even I wanted CA till now even though I get good speeds of around 20mbps upload and download..... 

7 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
It's actually good. However those reduced speeds are due to the area of usage. If your area has more number of bands, 4gplus will have more than double the speed of 4g. But, I have seen some devices where CA slows down speed. That's completely due to the device and not the issue of CA.
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Well thanks brother for responding.... my signal strengths are like -85dbm for JIO and -91 for VI.... I've attached screenshots for the signals and network speeds ...

Should I really care about CA bcz have been seeing other M31 users reporting for low signal strengths, asking in the Members app for CA in the device ??Screenshot_20210618-171526_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210618-171531_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210618-171744_Speedtest.jpgScreenshot_20210618-171709_Speedtest.jpg
0 Likes
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
This is what I got today 📍Screenshot_20210618-171804_Speedtest_90718.jpg
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Actually I think the speeds are fine. Anyways, we cannot do anything about CA. There is no way through which we can activate CA.
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Ca is very good and speed difference is clearly seen. Help us join initiative of getting ca in mid range devices.
It is the power of our feedbacks only, that samsung gave clipboard. Now, lets flood samsung will feedbacks about carrier aggregation on all channels, to get it in future updates. Becoz our processor supports ca and we need it.
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Have been flooding bro ✌ ... every 2 days I'm asking and they come w8th same reply with different words ....
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yes, they will give same reply everytime, let them note we only want this. But keep switching platforms and identities.
0 Likes