Original topic:

Bored at Home? How About Capturing Some Fun Super Slo-Mos!

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 04:19 PM)
RajatAm
★★
Options
Tech Talk
Most of us must be at home in this epidemic. And most of might be getting bored.🥱
How about using this Lockdown Time to Learn something and have Fun with our Devices?🤨
You all must have heard or saw Super Slo-Mo Videos.

It Looks Super Amazing Right?🔥

So, How do we record some amazing Slow-Mo videos with some cinematic touch?🤔
I'll try to Explain as per my Knowledge.

Step 1: The first and foremost thing we Need is our amazing Galaxy Smartphone.

Step 2: Open the Camera App, At the Bottom of Screen You'll see Modes. Swipe right or left until you find Super Slow-Mo Video Mode.

Step 3: Now You Can Start Recording. 

Things to Keep in Mind to Capture Great Super Slow Mo Videos.
  • Keep Your Device Steady and Capture in Good Lightning Conditions: It's the most important rule to keep your device still when you record super slow-mo videos as shakiness just ruins the video. You Can Use Tripod if you can to keep it still. Also Make sure you have enough light while recording.🌝
  • After you're in Super Slow-Mo Mode. You can choose when to Record either Manually or Auto Mode. The Manual Mode records when you tap the Capture icon. But in AUTO Mode, it uses a target box and when you tap shutter button, it start recording when it find some movement. So, if you want the control you can use Manual Mode or If you want device to detect the motion and capture a perfect Super Slow-Mo Use Auto Mode.
AUTO OR MANUAL?

• Resize the Target Box in Auto Mode. You can easily increase the Target Box to detect motion in a Larger area. To increase the size simply drag any of the corner of Target Box.

How to increase size of Target Box.

Video Recorded? 
How about Giving it Final Touches? Use the Inbuilt Editor to Give your Final Touch.

Open your Cool Super Slow-Mo Video in Gallery App and Tap Edit to Give your Final Touch.

• Trim Your Video: Adjust the size of your Video by dragging in from Left or Right.

• Add Background Music: How about adding a Super cool music with your super cool video. You can do that too right into the editor. Just tap the Music icon and Remove Background Music and Add a New Video Sound to make it more amazing.

So what are you waiting, we have a lot time Let's create some super fun super amazing Super Slow Mos.
* If Your Device does not support Super Slow-Motion, you can still create amazing videos with Slow Motion Mode, You can Also Creat Slofies.

Let's start sharing some cool Slow-Mos, Get some props and start recording and make community go WOOOOOOOOOO.......W 😮

** If i miss something or if you have any questions do let me know in the comments.

#BAPhotography
12 Comments
Tech Talk
That's really cool..
Tech Talk
ty
kushal
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Nice stuff
Tech Talk
ty Kushal.