Bixby dons a new avatar for Indian users with the introduction of “English (India)” capability.
In its new & improved Indian English avatar, Bixby now has the capability to understand Indian Names, Places, Relationships, Contents, Recipes and a lot more.
Bixby can assist you with a number of things throughout your typical day – Start Yoga timer for your daily yoga routine, check weather for the day in your city (Bengaluru), Call Maa or Bhaiya on your way to work, sharpen your culinary skills with the recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala. All you have to do is just ask Bixby!
Learn how to switch over to Bixby Indian English on your Samsung Mobile device and enjoy the upgraded version of Bixby Made for India.
Enabling “English (India)” on the Bixby App:
- If you are new to Bixby, Welcome! Please choose “English (India)” when signing in to Bixby:
- If you are already on Bixby, thanks for your patronage! Just click on this banner on the Bixby App and choose “English (India)”
All you have to do is just ask Bixby:
Learn how to do the following in this edition of “All you have to do is just ask Bixby”:
- Start a yoga timer
- Check the weather for Indian cities
- Call Relationships by giving Indian relationship names
- Ask for Indian Recipes
1. Start a Yoga timer for 30 minutes & get on with your favourite routine
2.Ask Bixby to get weather updates for your city OR Check if you need to carry an umbrella today?
3. Call Maa/Bhaiya on your way to work
a. How to set/save relationships?
Contacts Applications: Go to Contacts -> Click on Profile image at the top and set “Relationships” & just ask Bixby to “Call Maa”/”Call Bhaiya”.
b. Let Bixby Manage it for you:
4. Sharpen your culinary skills with Bixby
There is more to come
Abhi toh Picture shuru hui hai.. Keep watching this space for more updates on “All you have to do is just ask Bixby”.
Current list of Supported Models:
Bixby with “English (India)” is currently available on these models:
- S20 FE
- S10 Lite
…and will soon follow on more devices.