Original topic:

##Bigest fan of S20 #Super happy

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 05:23 PM)
thakurvijay95
Beginner Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
I've been a long time apple user and had decided to change it up since Apple removed their fingerprint scanner which was something I really liked even before having to wear a mask aaand they added widgets like it was some revolutionary feature even though android had been doing that for ages. I've made the switch from a XS and it did take a while to get used to the new OS but wow feature rich and super customizable. The fingerprint scanner works great! And the fact that it's integrated in the screen is awesome. The facial recognition works well too. The screen on this thing is good and with the 120hz it is sooo smooth. Camera quality is overall pretty good and I think the portrait mode works a little better than my iPhone. The battery lasts all day! I'll find myself finishing the day off with 40% at moderate usage (texting, social medias, YouTube videos). Storage is fixed at 128gb but you get the benefit of expandable storage which is a huuuge plus. Love samsung for that. The phone backing is really nice for being plastic but I throw a case on all my phones anyway. A shame because the red color is beautiful. Overall a great phone for the money! A really good iPhone alternative especially since I spent over a grand on my last phone... didn't really feel like that was a good value at all. Won't ever do that again. 
0 Likes
0 Comments