Original topic:

Back To Old Version Samsung Members

(Topic created on: 11-28-2021 11:52 AM)
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
A New Version Of Samsung Members App Isn't Good For Me. Its Irritating By Mixed Galaxy Gallery In Community Section. 
Its Difficult To Answer To Peoples Query. 
ITS MAKES ME INACTIVE IN COMMUNITY. 
REQUESTING TO SAMSUNG 
PLEASE GIVE OUR SAMSUNG MEMBERS OLD APP !! 🙏 @samsung India 

Whats About Yours ? 
About Samsung Members New App !

Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Right bro
Tech Talk
SEEMS THEY FORGOT THAT SOMETHING EXIST LIKE USER EXPERIENCE
WHICH IS TOTALLY RUINED IN NEW VERSION OF SAMSUNG MEMBERS APP
shantanu___
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I also feel the same
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Actually the update is pretty good but the app has an issue with sorting. One cannot select which section of the community he wants to see, it is default set to all and we can't change it.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
What is good with the update? What was wrong with the old version?
Tech Talk
Ummm true...
But really needed a new design because we were tired of seeing the old layout. But now I want the sorting of community and gallery different again.
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Whats bad in the UI, its better looking than before and its is bit fast as well. The main caveat is the sorting thing which is not working once it starts working, it will be a better app
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
The main usp of the old one was the segregation of contents which made it productive. Further I never felt the old one as slow.
0 Likes
VenkiRokz
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Yes gallery is mixed up not able to see community topics more scroll & need to select category every time it's better to add gallery tab at bottom
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Yes, it looks worse than before. I too planning to uninstall and downgrade the app version
0 Likes