Original topic:

BREAKING: Galaxy S22+ renders are here, raise an important question

(Topic created on: 09-25-2021 09:35 PM)
Tech Talk

The floodgates have opened, and we could be in for quite a ride as far as early Galaxy S22 series information is concerned. High-quality renders of the Galaxy S22 Ultra leaked out less than 24 hours back, showcasing a new rear camera design that has drawn some criticism.

We now have renders of the Galaxy S22+ to gawk at, and they raise an important question: Why do the Ultra and Plus models of the Galaxy S22 lineup have different designs? It also raises the question of whether the S22 Ultra renders we saw are accurate. If they aren’t, it could mean that the Galaxy S22 Ultra won’t actually have a built-in slot for the S Pen.

If they are accurate, it could be that Samsung is designing next year’s Ultra model to be unique while continuing the Galaxy S21 design language for the regular and Plus models. Alas, since the Galaxy S22 series isn’t expected to launch for another three or four months, there’s no way to be really sure of anything at this time.

In fact, the source of these Galaxy S22+ renders even says that they received the renders as the Galaxy S22 Pro, which means there’s either something fishy going on or these leaks are simply coming too early. Here’s hoping future leaks make the picture a little more clear, though we’d prefer if there were no big leaks at all so the element of surprise isn’t ruined before the Galaxy S22 lineup makes its official appearance.

4 Comments
sammy25
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Just an opinion and I am sure many of you will also agree that instead of releasing 2 flaships (S series and Note series) if Samsung focuses on 1 series that it might deliver more quality in terms of features as it did not have to think of restricting some features for other flagship.
Secondly if there is 1 less flagship to provide software updates, the team can focus and deliver timely quality updates.

In my honest opinion it will be a good decision if they merge NOTE with S series and they might do that if these renders are true.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I like the merging plan and releasing one best flagship like apple and make an apple iPhone rival
Mangos93
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
Hopefully they are on it only...
One thing I wanted to ask Samsung..why in the world they have reduced resolution of their flagship phones. We are getting lower rates phones with 1080×2400 resolution with sd888.So whats the fun of having high end phone when both have bezelless display with same resolution!!!!!!. Are we just paying for better camera. ???
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Its all about money brother, if you remember s10 series which started at 60k something with s10e and went upto 80k s10+ top spec.
All the 3 variants had QHD display resolution.
Now they have increased the prices and decreased the resolution.
Why would anyone using their old flagship will move to new if their features are reduced.
0 Likes