Original topic:

BAD NEWS AGAIN, PLEASE SUPPORT

(Topic created on: 12-14-2019 11:15 AM)
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk
Hey guys I know our community was so hyped about the Dex that launched with the beta update. The fun will not last long. Samsung have officially announced that they are removed Dex from the real update of android 10 read the full review of 9to5google

If you aren't about to reach out then read the screenshot that I posted with it

As a developer I'm so consent about it. If your reading this article please ask Samsung to keep on with dex

18 Comments
Amalukuttann
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
DeX has not been removed in the latest version.Linux on DeX has been removed which is linux simulator app.The app was running in beta and Samsung stopped the project before a stable version.The app wont work in android 10.Then idea of the app was good but some restrictions placed by Google on android 10 might have caused the removal.
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
is that means we can use Dex on Android 10?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
yes you can still use dex on any other platform except the linux based laptops so dont worry about his this
0 Likes
darkf1ber
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I agree. this is horrendous. #bringitback
ArpitS23FE
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
oh, let's see what happens
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
now i am just talk to Samsung assistant about this they said go with authentic information.
www.samsung.com/in

it might be **bleep** news because Samsung didn't announce officially
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
i want to say next time if you will get this type of bews than fistly go on Samsung OFFICIAL website and check thank's

www.samsung.com/in
('in' for india
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk
It was never an official feature, links on dex was always in beta and old images like 16.x.x could only be used so it was better scraping it.
Tech Talk
what is linux and what is feature of linux