Original topic:

Auto Restart, Brand solution

(Topic created on: 12-14-2021 06:41 PM)
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung has accepted its fault and providing free motherboard replacement or repair 
My A50s had auto restart issue after updates, service center asked for motherboard change.
Step1: Mail on Samsung CEO DESK, write that, the update has damaged your phone and you want free repair

2. The next day you will receive call from them, tell them the same, they will ask you to submit phone at nearest service center 
3. Visit service center and tell them to submit phone and the service head has insisted you to do that and show them the mail received form service head.
Take job sheet from them
4. Follow service head's calls and instructions precisely 
The whole process will take 15 days and you will get the phone repaired free of cost

90 Comments
ub17
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Bro i have same problem after update, but my phone is out of warranty can i get free repair. My phone is samsung f41
0 Likes
CuteDeveloper
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
bro, I followed your steps. They denied me by saying that there is a little bit liquid-logged over charging socket.

Now what should I do??
0 Likes
Tech Talk
My M31s have facing auto restart problem..... It happens 20 more time in a day.... How to solve the same.....
0 Likes
Rockeyray
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Bai kaise kare motherboard free replacement
0 Likes
sharan vakkund
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

can u please share their mail id

0 Likes
Members_y2mp6BK
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Can you say which update could have caused this restarting issue. An estimation of that update is also welcome like you can say  June 2021 update may have caused the issue, etc

0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
No specific update
It can happen any time after any update
Its some soc manufacturing defect
0 Likes
GSSM
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Is this problem only for 9611 processors or if i buy new samsung m34 5g?..is it ok else can i expect motherboard issues in it ?
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
It was exynos 9611 specific
M34 is free from such issues
Are you planning to buy a new phone?
Whats your maximum budget?
0 Likes
GSSM
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Yes, I am thinking about buying a new phone. My F41 and my dad's M21 both have problems with the motherboard.

Even after getting the motherboard replaced once, the same issue happened again.

No one is giving us a proper response about this. Right now, I need a new phone. The best phone under 20k is the M34, according to tech reviews and websites.

The only problem is that I'm worried the same issue might happen again with the M34. I'm tired of dealing with these issues.
0 Likes