Original topic:

App lock facility

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 11:49 PM)
VNJVNJ
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
There are no app lock facility available in Samsung F 62. S secure app is not supported in this device. Secure folder is not user friendly. 
App lock along with secure folder will be a great combination for Samsung devices
11 Comments
varzan
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Majority of the users might stop using Secure Folder if they introduce app lock feature. You may download app lock from play Store though.

Secure folder is quite user friendly. What issue are you facing using it?
0 Likes
VNJVNJ
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Best option would be changing the brand when there is need of untrusted apps for security purposes
0 Likes
varzan
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Try using Secure Folder for some days. You will get used to it.
0 Likes
VNJVNJ
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
For example, my whatsapp is in secure folder and i take picture from camera which is not in secure folder. Until I place that picture into secure folder I cannot share that picture from my whatsapp
0 Likes
varzan
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
You can send it, when you click on share, scroll down and you will see 'Secure folder' option. Click on that and then you can choose WhatsApp and send it.
0 Likes
VNJVNJ
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
It will be easy if we can access data in simpler form..... We need options whether we need so much security or not..... We will select as our needs
0 Likes
VNJVNJ
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
If many people stop using secure folder if app lock feature is available, then what is the meaning of not giving app lock feature which all the customers in need of..... Third party applications are not safe for the security purposes and S Secure app is not supported to F 62 Model
0 Likes
varzan
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Secure folder is much broader than app lock. It's a very useful feature. It's not only about app lock. You have your own personal world in it which you don't want to share. And for the rest, you can use it outside secure folder.
0 Likes
VNJVNJ
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
It is exactly similar to having different mobile with me. No need of such a great privacy for me. Everyone doesn't need same kind of different world. If they provide app lock feature, then also we will use secure folder for the sensitive information only
0 Likes