Original topic:

Android 12 for Samsung devices

(Topic created on: 06-07-2022 08:22 AM)
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Options
Tech Talk

It is true that S series A series and Fold series get 3 OS updates and 4 Yrs of Security Updates. 

Just having a question that why even capable phones from M series and F series won't get the 3 OS Updates ? Was surprised to see capable devices like m51, M31s, M31, F41, A31, A12, M21, A21 won't get Android 13 even though their SOC's and hardwares can run it .... Reportedly Google has been developing Android 12 as the most light Android OS and 13 will be even lighter and better which means OEMs can make these available to the devices that can run but sadly Samsung isn't doing it. 

Not only this but Even the A21s and A12 will get only 2 OS updates being from the A series. 

Brands like Motorola on demand from their community, extended 1 year of OS update in the Moto G4 model, Moto X model ( even though they had only 1 OS update policy back then still those devices got 3 OS updates) because it was used a lot of people in India back then so why can't Samsung do the same where M series has been the highest selling device in India ...

This community system is here so the Samsung team will listen to what it's consumers want . 
14 Comments
neeatfreak
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Stop acting like Samsung owes you the updates. It's clear as water, if you want 3 years update buy an a series smartphone. They do business not charity
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Bhai sun ... Samsung doesn't make us ... we people have purchased by giving a premium to Samsung ... Business karna theek hai lootna aur partial features dena alag hai ... And give me a Single A series device that comes with a **bleep** good price to performance ratio ?? Tell me a good Budget oriented A series smartphone ??? A5x and A7x series are overpriced .... A3x series lacks good features, cameras and multimedia options, A2x series is lacks performance, A1x series is the worst .... kya khareedein ... atleast M series and F series bring the performance and Good set of Cameras to the table with a affordable price tag .. even in that we pay a premium just bcz Samsung is a big brand
0 Likes
neeatfreak
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
I'm not happy either. No good lock, not clipboard. I have a m21. Had i known earlier i would have bought an a series phone. All I'm saying is don't expect these companies to actually "care" for the customers. They're all in for the money. Obviously if they have all the features in m series no one will buy the a series or s series smartphones.
t4techdroid
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
M31 and A51 are flagship 🤣🤣
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
When did i say that ?? I just asked that why the software support is not provided ???
0 Likes