Original topic:

All New Galaxy Store a complete ads free experience.

(Topic created on: 08-14-2022 05:07 PM)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Tech Talk

Here's the all new Galaxy Store with complete ads free experience. 
UI is improved a lot and match the material You icon themes support.
New UI is fast and fluid.
8 Comments
sammy25
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Why are they still going with galaxy store, Samsung should shift its data on play store, unnecessarily creating a mess.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Well, this is business. If we'll galaxy store to download apps, apps will pay to samsung to get on the homescreen and thus samsung will get huge chunk of money, and this is just the tip of an iceberg.

You must have seen slow vertical and horizontal scrolling in play store. One could simply assume it a bug or device specific issue. But this issue is not something which happened recently. For years this is same. They get paid to promote the apps you see on homescreen of play store, therefore they limit scrolling. You have noticed when swiping horizontally, only one app shows at once. It's their dirty business tactics.

There are much more things happening in the background, and more others that users are unaware of.
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
I don't know about others but most users in this community and myself included don't use galaxy store for app download.
I only use it to update samsung defult apps and that too because they are not available on playstore.
Samsung should streamline its offering.
0 Likes
Devil6666
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Device??
0 Likes
Tech Talk
There are no updates for Galaxy Store In M31
Strangeneria
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk