Original topic:

After 4 Months my full Review on Galaxy Watch4 • Must Read 🔥

(Topic created on: 01-13-2022 09:49 PM)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Tech Talk
Hey everyone what's going, hope you guys are doing well and safe, I'm goona write my full review on Galaxy Watch4 series after 4 months of usage.
This review will include each and everything with long to very small details which even you didn't notice too I guess.

Look & feel 
The Galaxy Watch4 comes with Alluminium & stainless steel models , I'm using Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm LTE Satinless steel which is really good & premium, including straps & everything is feels to good & not too heavy & comfortable. The quality is great and that physical rotation bezel is soo good like you're addictive with that every time.

Its also sweat resistance too & i didn't find any types of issues. And also the Galaxy Watch4 is Military Standard Certified too which makes its more tuff then any other watches in the market.

Display
1.4" (34.6mm) Circular Super AMOLED (450x450) Full Color Always On Display
Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX
Well in my typical usages I didn't find any type of Straches, Display Quality is top-notch as Samsung already known for its Display that shows it.
Outdoors visibility is Excellent, Display Brightness is excellent no issues at all, and Adaptive Brightness works so well.Ahh that display can also work as flash light too in case of emergency.

Durability
5ATM+IP68/MIL-STD-810G so ya you can swim with the watch no issues at all. Its dust and Water resistant both.

Sensor
Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Optical Heart Rate Sensor,
Electrical heart sensor, Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Sensor, Hall sensor

Connectivity
LTE, Bluetooth® 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz,
NFC, A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo
This Watch can connect instantly with your phones BT without taking a delay., Wi-Fi both 2+5GHZ mode is available & NFC is there too for payment

Memory
1.5GB RAM + 16GB Internal Memory that's enough for this Watch usage. You can store so many apps & other Music libraries.

Chipset
Exynos W920 Dual Core 1.18GHz , now its 5nm power efficient chipset its fast and improve and perfectly working, ya on previously many users including me facing heating problems , but after contacting with the team , that issue is completely resolved. Its faster and smoother chipset if you compare with older version.

Battery
361mAh so this is the size of Battery capacity, actually I'm typically getting 1.5 Days of Battery with everything turned on , including everything. You'll get a wireless charger not that fastest ,but it will charge my Watch within 1 hour, so I didn't care about this.

OS 
Its running on Wear OS powered by Samsung, ya its well too good you have tons of Apps support , android eco-system support & lots of Watch Faces & tons of New features, the UI looks similar to Phones OneUI that matches the style and ease of use , having tiles which acts like widgets. Running on Wear OS version 3.0 which is the latest, on November patch, I didn't find any type of typical issue its fine OS for me.

Lets talk about health for which the Watch made for
You get tons of Exercises mode too even most of i didn't use too😅 but ya its convience for everyone who use it. Breathing mode is there is you have high stress and want to relax.

The BIO Active the most advanced senor from Samsung, which Includes Heart Rate, SPO2, ECG ( Country Dependent) well the Galaxy Watch4 I'm using with continuous tracking, its perfect, but some times it drops the beats, but ya its good if you have to see your body stats. 

This the type of typical Heart Rate graphs
The Watch is capable for Stress measurements Continuously or manual.

That show the complete graphics by your readings.
Another is SPO2 which works only in manual thats good check your blood Oxygen levels.

Another thing is I love is sleeping tracking that so deeply working which shows your overall data , including.
How much you sleep
Your sleep score
How to maintain sleep score
What your body data while sleeping
How times you movement at night
Your mind data at night
Your body recovery data 

Here's is more details graphs even with your afternoon naps details too. This watch can tells you, you take naps😳 thats to good.

Well you can also check snoring & even blood Oxygen levels for night is also available too.
That pretty solid sleep detection ever.

Now another measurement is Body Composition Measurement. Which makes this Watch different from others.

With steps data even you can see your floors walked too that's so good steps data great, but ya sometime I see that while driving vehicle steps counts automatically too, let me know if you have this same issue.

Well talking about other features like Gestures works so well raise to wake , knock knock , calle answer and disconnect works perfectly.
Even that rotating bezel can also do calls and alarm disconnected if you rotated it Clock wise and Anti-Clock wise.
Another feature is SOS detection **bleep** its a life saving feature, recently I got falled from stairs when I'm at college and its automatically call and send message to my Dad & mom and emergency services too. So ya its great features hope to see more improvement too on this feature.
Next is AI assistant bixby is there its good for just very normal tasks but I'm waiting for Google Assistant hope it will arrive this until this fall.
Well for me this Watch is perfect if you saw in everything this watch is capable for BP & ECG too but its country dependent. For customisation there's tons Watch faces. So many Watch straps and colors option there too.
So if you're looking for premium & advance Android watch this option is best for you.
So ya this is my complete review after 4 months of usage.
This is the only watch that knows you best.

Tech Talk
Thanks ☺️☺️
Tech Talk
Nice review with full info ... 👌
Tech Talk
Thanks bro ☺️☺️
0 Likes
M_S_k
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Hi bro , I have got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 LTE 40mm 2 days back. I activated eSim but I can't use Google map's without my phone. It has internet connectivity and GPS but it doesn't detect the location, and it fails all the time. Also, if I disconnect my watch from my phone thru Bluetooth I don't get email, message and call notifications. I can only make calls without phone but I don't get anything if my phone is not around. Is there anyone facing same issue ?
Tech Talk
No , In my watch everything is working without phone , If I face those issues I'll already mentioned all of these.
M_S_k
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
What's the software version running on the watch
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Here you go
Screenshot_20220114-113939_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin_57891_1642140579.jpg
0 Likes
M_S_k
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Yeah, in my hands, set also same version.
Tech Talk
Make sure you have updated the apps from watch play store too
0 Likes
kkhanduri
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Well nice review , I am planning for this but was not sure should I go for this or something else