Original topic:

Advance Bixby

(Topic created on: 01-16-2021 02:23 PM)
Ashish658
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Bixby needs to be more advanced in India like in other countries. For example, if I ask Bixby to download Facebook mini app, then it must take me to galaxy store and download Facebook mini itself but its n't happening. It just take me to galaxy store and find Facebook mini app. That's it. Rest depends upon the mobile user whether to click on download button or not. It means our instructions failed.

So, improvement required on bixby.

My device: A70s
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
bro i can understand it ... but I can share you a beautiful thing about bixby ... as you know bixby version 1.0 was great then it deteriorated in version 2.0 but again now bixby voice improving to understand voice modulation and understanding.... but all functions are not enlisted for all of the countries.... so I am giving you few country names by set of which you can use different functions like book an uber , play music from Spotify, control Netflix etc .... for that go to your bixby settings then ..go to privacy section..and just change language ...to us /Australia/ New Zealand etc ... such as i selected my bixby as per New Zealand activity....but I think what you want exactly that may available in some countries ...but as per my knowledge there is only option is to search any game or app by name in galaxy store but it can't download..... you can say search some games or show me some landscape wallpaper like that it works

Screenshot_20210115-234937_Bixby Voice_60.jpg

Ashish658
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
bro I can show u bixby providing many capsules which not even working, u told that it has only app search option, have a look at the screenshot attached.

Screenshot_20210116-130433_Bixby Voice_35769.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
no no bro not like that ... please open bixby settings then open galaxy store..then which command at present is saved ,,it will perform that only
don't look at lower position....look at the command
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
why saying because that lines present in galaxy store from long time but it can't perform.... because bixby voice is country wise there in all devices
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
bro If I gave you solution then please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments for helping 🙂
Ashish658
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
actually main point is bixby should be more advanced in India.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
ok now I have to be specific.... bhai bixby voice india, Australia aisa sab device me diya gaya..settings to provide kia , to advanced us ka hain ya Australia ka ..same things to provided hain bro for all devices?
0 Likes