Original topic:

Ad Free & Bloat Free Experience (At Least For Premium Phones)

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 09:02 PM)
kshv247
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
I love Samsung devices. But for premium devices like S/Note series phones, where we pay fortune, why Samsung still shows ads in Weather app? The worst part - we cannot even Uninstall it. This is so unfair! I use most of the Samsung apps but atleast for some apps Samsung should provide option of uninstalling it. 

I will switch from my current Galaxy S10e coming years. Unless next S/Note series comes with lesser bloatwares and absolutely NO ads in built-in apps, I have no plan of staying in Samsung ecosystem.

Best Regards.

11 Comments
Syed_Khalid
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Previously it used to charge 0 to 100 in 1 hour 20mins now it taking 1 hour 49 mins. Can you please chcek and tell me how much hour it take to charge 0 to 100 for you. Usually when I click optimise it will say 2.5 gb used now it saying 3 gb ram or 3.5gb ram used. Same apps I'm using from 2.5 to 3.0 and same charger
0 Likes
Syed_Khalid
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I believe they are trying to earn with weather app. Most of the customer won't use that app. So they are giving ad service to that app and silently earning from clients without telling us. Its really worst. For me too its the same scenario I have turned off notification for that app and force stopped it.