Original topic:

A71 - M51 - F62

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 07:40 PM)
DarshanChatterjee
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
So basically samsung has gone crazy

They launched First A71 with 30k price tag with some basic features and Snapdragon 730 chipset and In display fingerprint scanner.
Later they added features like 
1. Alt z life
2. Full Manual control in camera app
3. Single take 
And as expected this device didn't reach the expected selling point. 

Later just few months ago they launched M51 with 25k price tag to undercut A71 but with One UI core , side mounted fingerprint scanner , 7000mAh battery and Snapdragon 730G(Only gpu is slightly better than SD730)
Later they added feature like 
1. Secure folder 

Today they launched F62 with 24k Price tag to undercut both M51 as well as A71 along with a flagship grade processor , full one ui , knox and Samsung pay support. 
And they are offering features like
1. Exynos 9825 (7nm)
2. One Ui 3.1 based on Android 11 out of the box
3. Camera features with pro video mode 
4. But side mounted fingerprint scanner alike M51
5. 7000mAh with 25watt like M51
6. 6.7 inch full HD plus Samoled (super amoled plus display) like A71 and M51.

So there is nothing wrong with these devices but they actually undercutting few months old devices respectively and this is wrong. So now there is no need to buy A71 because only for in display fingerprint scanner. Few days later M51 selling will be also start dropping. Now the fact is M51 and A71 will not get proper software updates as you're seeing now. These 2 devices will be least concerned devices for samsung. So the users will suffer a lot for this thing. 

These are my thoughts. Share yours. Comment below 👇
19 Comments
Tech Talk
It seems bad to some extent for sure. But this is called marketing. And I think (I am not sure) those said two old phones will get price cuts. And that will make them appealing..
Tech Talk
M51 still can be in competition as it reached the price point of 20k around. But A71 is totally out of the race. A 30k device. Got a price cut and now it's available at 27k. Later it'll get hardly 24-25k price point. But that will be too late. Because A72 is on its way. So🥺🥺🥺
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
i think picture abhi baaki hai with A72 and A52,might they have some special plann for A series with A72 and A52
Tech Talk
No no. They're future generations. But I'm talking about A71. It's completely out of the league now. 🥺🥺🥺
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
dekho short cut me main ek hi baat bol sakta hu main jo mujhe lagta hai, k last 1-2 years kuch aisa trend chala hai electronic, specially in mobile, k koi mobile lo jitne ka bhi le lo specially mid range ya upper mid range(₹15k-30k) ,4-6 months me bs aisa hi lsgega key yaar kyo le lya thoda ruk jana tha, to isse achha mil jata, or ye sirf Samsung k saath nahi hai Samsung to bs 30, 30s (0 or S) tak hi hai or dekhoge to 9, note9, note9 pro, note9i, note9 prime, matlb kuch bhi chal rha hai 😁😁😁😄🤣🤣🤣, to just control yourself 😁😁🤣🤣
Tech Talk
Mujhe mobile model se koi shikayat nehi hai. Baas thik se updates nehi milenge agr selling ruk gya to. 🥺
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
milega bhai, ye to 3 major update me hai, don't worry, dekhna milega or achha milega
Tech Talk
Hoping for the best. 🤞🤞
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
waise kbhi gussa aaye or mobile fekne ka mann kare to jaha fekna ho to please waha ka address lagega mujhe..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁