Original topic:

A54 and A34 Advertisements

(Topic created on: 03-19-2023 09:58 AM)
rohans69
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk
Most of the tech YouTubers are praising and Justifying the specs of Samsung A54 and A34 and even the pricing of these devices by mentioning the 4 OS upgrades and 5 yrs of security patches.

Samsung is throwing in a lot of cash at these youtubers for promotions of a series nowadays.

Most of them are from Future mentioning "WORLD'S BEST SELLING SMARTPHONE".

I don't mind promotion of s series as they come with Snapdragons these days and have good cameras.

Nowadays reviews of a and m series are really unreliable...

Samsung can put in a 7 Gen 2 or 1 to these devices at half the price they burn for these unwanted,dump promotions...
21 Comments
Tech Talk
But actually it's not good in that price.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
You said it. It's very much recognisable that most of these are sponsored videos. Even people like Geekyranjit are trying to justify the price by mentioning OIS, ip rating etc by comfortably forgetting the fact that these same features were available in a 3 year old A52!

A54 at 39k is ridiculously over priced. There is no 2 way about it. Ofcourse, it's a good phone, but only at around 30k.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
2 year old Ig (a52).

What is the difference between a34 and a54 except water notch ?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Chipset...mediatek on A34 and Exynos on A54. Then the glass back on A54. I think these are the main differences.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Performance is similar as per benchmarks, both 34 and a54 is not worth, I didn't liked the notch in a34
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yes, the notch is very much outdated and looks bad.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Even if we get at 25k, no one should take.

Any launch date of m54 ?

As of Ik it is in April end.
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Hey bhai fechnical guruji made this video with hanglund collab.
So its sponsered
If u wanrt to see a video on a54 i had posted a videohttps://youtu.be/k3ILJoh8wf8
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Is this ur yt Chanel ?

As I was busy this month so not even opened yt.

From next week eve I will watch evey vidoes. 300+ already in watch later.
0 Likes