Original topic:

A50S Cheap Camera with full of grainy image and battery drainage issues

(Topic created on: 02-26-2020 12:05 AM)
Bhaskar_Lahiri
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
A50s purchased on last oct.2019.after so many update device still date face same grainy image in low light.Moreover battery cant get though more that 5hours in continious usage with Volte too.I cant understand is it upgradation of device or downgrade with change is desing with instable hardware.I feel cheep with the product,used J7 2016 in past but simple 13mp it could produce sharper image in lowlight.Feel like hell in mega pixel game where customers are being cheated in the name of 32/48/64&...the camera count enhance not the quality.
3 Comments
Samsung_Support4
Options
Tech Talk

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To resolve the battery issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue-

1) Clear the Cache of the camera (setting>>apps>>camera>>storage>>clear data and cache).

2) Perform the reset camera settings (Open camera app> Camera settings >reset setting).

3) check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity) or check by changing the aspect ratio.

4) Turn on/off the Auto flash as per requirement.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Tech Talk
just after all rid as can be possible the screen on time is less the 4 hours and the low light photo in any mode either night mode or auto mode is grainny pics.Software is already updated as I use wifi in home for usage.and moreover its not the quality we expect from samsung in a price range above 20k.Cheep really for this product and if trends dosent improve with the device after a proper fixed OTA update then sorry to say its my last product with samsung.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
after update for android 10 the camera quality of a50s has worsen the most fully grainy image even the image quality miss the charm that in comparision to android 9.Moreover even in day light condition the lens finds long time to focus a objecr with full blurry image.The image quality of room light had just worsen.Hope samsung could fix the same to satisfy the customers in a price tag of the mobile.Morepver if its the daam cheep update for camera of 48mp and 32 mp front camera then trust us we just would be bound to stop thr eye catching advtrs.of samsung in consumer form for cheating customers in the name of MP game
0 Likes