Original topic:

A50 IS NOT GOING TO GET ANY UPDATES TILL LOCKDOWN EXISTS

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 03:11 PM)
Vtech
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
As an a50 user i will suggest the other a50 users that they can do 2 things 
1 . keep calm and foget that you're going to get any updates UNTILL lockdown EXISTS 

2.  tweet on the Samsung India official Twitter handle with # I WILL NEVER BUY SAMSUNG PHONES or itnna tweets karo ki iska effect south Korea tak ho q ki is member app pe hazaron posts h par rusult nil batta sannata.

They are just making fool of the Indian customers by saying that due to lockdown updates are being delayed. 
Ye batao kya sifr Indian me hi lockdown h
Ye log 1 april ko American AT&T k a50 mobiles ko update diya h 10 with one ui 2.0 kya waha lockdown ni h
You can go to the "piunikaweb " and check sare other countries me update during lockdown hi mile h or india me lockdown ka bahana banate h.

5 Comments
Vtech
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
lockdown kab khatam hoga ye to Indian government ko v ni pata h or agar july se pahle ho v gaya to inke paas 31 july tak work from home ka permit h and to be more specific ye sra raita to work from home ke karan hi na phaila h so i don't think ki to 31 july se pahle kuch update kilne wala h
0 Likes
ixso
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
First india and South Korea got the android 10 update for Galaxy A50 in march for your information. I already updated my device in 16th March and this update has lots of bugs like front camera showing 16mp instead of 25mp,nightmode in camera not working properly.After reporting Samsung officially pulled the latest firmware update for the device due to a number of issues. So do you want this update? you can get it by flashing update through Odin. To be honest there's nothing new except android 10 gestures and animations.I know you're impatient but wait just a little bit you will get the update with bug fixes. Current situation is not good stay safe 🙏
0 Likes
Siddhudorle
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
**bleep** Samsung
0 Likes
Tech Talk
how they can run services while lockdown.
u need to place the updates in indian servers. to maintain, manage, and backups for the servers are hard inuf they have to face many issues. due to lockdown they can't maintain the servers because every employee stays at home bro
0 Likes
Tech Talk
they run only technically services only such as gathering feedbacks, chatbots, call centres u can see other companies also paused their updates
0 Likes