Original topic:

A special request

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 09:34 PM)
Spacious
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk
Can I ask samsung to create a good quality phone for me? 
Can Samsung do it?

I mean,  I'm using M31 which I bought for 17000 in total and it's good and it's  bad. 

Because I need a good phone in my budget I had to choose m31 for a couple of reasons. 
It almost has got everything  and lack some of them which are neccessary.

I recently realized that I actually use everything's  on the device but don't actually use the camera's on my phone, for me they are just existing as an extra setup and increased the product value for me. And I usually like to play games and multi task but this processor is heating up in just 10 to 15 minutes and not allowing me to play. This thing **bleep**.

Or book our tickets to China? 🙃🙂🤐
Because with cameras and a good processor and this and that chinese are doing very well but we still choose Samsung expecting satisfaction and not satisfied.
0 Likes
11 Comments
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
u better go with China 🇨🇳. book ur ticket. u people not deserve india. foolish people want all future functions of all samsung phone series in just one phone. like i buy m01 and wish functions of s20. 108 mp camera lol. great idea as well samsung would start making phone by asking people what the want all in one, rather produce different series. imagine, every hands have a,m,j,s series in single phone.
0 Likes
Spacious
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
you are out of your mind or you are going nuts, stop using your mobile right away and go to the doctor.
0 Likes