Original topic:

A special request

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 10:37 PM)
Spacious
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk
Can I ask samsung to create a good quality phone for me? 
Can Samsung do it?

I mean,  I'm using M31 which I bought for 17000 in total and it's good and it's  bad. 

Because I need a good phone in my budget I had to choose m31 for a couple of reasons. 
It almost has got everything  and lack some of them which are neccessary.

I recently realized that I actually use everything's  on the device but don't actually use the camera's on my phone, for me they are just existing as an extra setup and increased the product value for me. And I usually like to play games and multi task but this processor is heating up in just 10 to 15 minutes and not allowing me to play. This thing **bleep**.

Or book our tickets to China? 🙃🙂🤐
Because with cameras and a good processor and this and that chinese are doing very well but we still choose Samsung expecting satisfaction and not satisfied.
0 Likes
11 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
no brother wait buy m31s no problem
0 Likes
Spacious
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
brother but it's got the same processor again.
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
but using no issue every phone have some issues company slove by software update go with don't worry 9611 is not bad processor
0 Likes
Spacious
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
brother are you facing any heating issue ?
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
yes now Samsung most phone have heating issue but i trust samung slove this problem software update
0 Likes
Spacious
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
yeah man it must be solved for sure. but exynos can handle it or not?
0 Likes
Anonymuos
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
If your priority was gaming, why would you buy exynos? There were better options in that price range.
0 Likes
Spacious
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
there are better options ? an example please. I seriously need a good processor. I don't want a camera. thank you.
0 Likes
Anonymuos
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
There are phones with SD720, 730 etc. under 20k. If you wanted a phone for gaming you should have gone for those. Samsung is trying to promote their inferior exynos chips.
0 Likes