Original topic:

Will SAM be an AI assistant? πŸ€”

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 08:27 AM)
Ranod_Lakshitha
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Expert

Remember the Samsung Digital Expert SAM? Before Samsung officially introduce her as a digital expert, many rumors are there claiming that she was the next AI Assistant of Samsung.πŸ˜‰

So I asked the same burning question in the Samsung AI Forum 2022 discussion thread.πŸ˜…πŸ€­
And got a reply from theCorporate Vice President of Samsung Research...πŸ‘‡
"There are so many exciting works to do. One thing is to inject intelligence. Another is to make its look and motion more natural."

JooHyung Lee
Corporate Vice President,
Samsung Research

This is still too early to predict, but definitely a good sign.πŸ˜ƒ Sure we can find out more at SAIF2022 event on 9th November.❀️

Find out more about SAM:

Any thoughts? Comment below πŸ˜Š
9 Comments
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Tech Expert
Hi aiye,
This is a much needed post aiye. I saw your previous post on SAM ASSIS speaking. It's good to talk. But nothing was understoodπŸ˜„. However, as SAM *CORPORATE VICE PRESIDENT* said, making her more resourceful is a great plan. At the same time I welcome change in nature and appearance as a good thing. It is nnot known whether it will become AI ASSIS by saying that it is digital. 🀭 Unbelievable. Thanks for giving us this information anyway Lakshitha aiyeπŸ˜ƒ. Appreciate your efforts senior.. πŸ˜ƒLet's wait.
Tech Expert
Thanks a lot malli... He's not mentioned anything about how it going to be or when it going to be. So yes, still uncertain about the way they going to develop SAM. But will hope for the best. πŸ˜‰πŸ»
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Tech Expert
Yah you're correct aiye. Accepted 😁 I am looking forward to something new
0 Likes
Tech Expert
Thanks for information πŸ‘
Tech Expert
Most welcome bro ✌️
Tech Expert
Great to hear ayya🀩
Tech Expert