(Topic created on: 12-06-2022 07:47 AM)
chandrin_09
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Expert

Cover image
Image 1

Image 2

So guys....got here's a problem with the new update...as you know we got the popping notification in one ui 4.......and I like that feature very much with it animation pattern...so....in one ui 5...
It only allows you to switch it on when it's in allow 
sound and vibration mode not ine silent mode but why...????it's a crucial thing ...like I don't want the sound but need the popping notification at the same time they had it in one ui 4 ...does any one knows how to 
Still get the notification in silent mode without loosing it?

#oneui5probalmes 

6 Comments
chandrin_09
Active Level 3
Tech Expert
With Screenshot_20221205_231548_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
chandrin_09
Active Level 3
Tech Expert
Without Screenshot_20221205_231552_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Tech Expert
Because of hardware limitations, some options may be removed in the Android 13 update that is released on your Galaxy device.

In the case of Android 12, it has removed the main features of some mid-range Galaxy devices like Smart View and disables other key functions in the camera settings.

However, in Brief pop-up settings, you can choose a variety of edge lighting styles for notifications. But, it will be notified within your Galaxy device once it is unlocked. Check whether it's working or not while in silent mode.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
0 Likes
Rathna6
Active Level 5
Tech Expert
What's the model of your phone?
0 Likes
chandrin_09
Active Level 3
Tech Expert
S21 brother
Rathna6
Active Level 5
Tech Expert
Backup your data and hard reset the phone. This will helpful to avoid bugs. I had such bugs when undated to android 12
0 Likes