(Topic created on: 05-27-2022 11:55 PM)
Sakee_Siva
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Expert
Charging issue
5 Comments
Tech Expert
If your phone previously said fast charging and now it says slow charging.

The most likely issue could be the charging cable or the charging port.

Take a pin and safely clean the charging port. Remove any lint or dust stuck inside.

If that doesn't solve it, try charging with a different cable. This solves about 90% of issues.

If the issue persists, please drop a comment here, will try our best to help you.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Tech Expert
Hi... If your device supports fast charging, Make sure to turn on fast charging if it turns off. Like @Sadesh_Abey mentioned in his comment, could be an issue with the cable or port. So clean it and check with a different cable and a charging dock. And always try to use original accessories. If the issue is still there, better to reset the device.

If my comment is helpful to you, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 😊
senupa124
Active Level 1
Tech Expert
Get a new samsung approves charger
rosè_park
Active Level 5
Tech Expert
Try to take a new charger and if you charging your phone dont turn and twist your charger like this ~
always keep it straight
and keep your phone and charger near the switch so the electricity can go faster!
rosè_park
Active Level 5
Tech Expert
If my comment helped pls press the 3 dots and taking my answer as a solution β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ™ƒπŸ₯Ί