Original topic:

Buying a genuine Samsung Earphones

(Topic created on: 10-19-2023 08:35 PM)
muaad12
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Expert
Finding and buying genuine Samsung headsets in Sri Lanka isn't easier. The market is flooded with countless duplicates, Can anyone tell where can i buy? Eventhough earphones are out of stock in authorised dealers 

Got a very bad quality Earphones as said original from the major cellphone dealer and they're not responding to it
2 Comments
Tech Expert
Instead of going for Samsung earphones, maybe go for a different brand. Samsung counterfeit ear phones are very popular and u don't know who to trust, but there are so many good sellers who deal with other brands. Check xclusive_sl and kleeq.lk both are IG pages and have good brands. I trust their products, though i haven't bought headphones from them.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Tech Expert
Hi.. recently I brought a Galaxy Buds2 Pro from GQ Mobile store in Liberty Plaza. Also brought few phones and a Galaxy Watch from them. All the products were genuine and price also reasonable compared to other shops.
Check on their website that the model you looking is available.