Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Active levels

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 02:26 PM)
Samanthas
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Expert
Can someone let me know how active levels were offered to Samsung Fans ? 

For ages, I've stuck with active level 6, and it seems there is no specific parameter to measures the levels. 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tech Expert
Some times it happens, level stuck but it's not a problem.
Hi... It depends on your engagement with the platform. Means, you can go to expert levels If you can be more active here, like posting photos and commenting to them and more... 😀

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select as an "Accept Solution" by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Tech Expert
Hi don't get discouraged. There was someone i know who was stuck on active level 8 or something for a long time, suddenly he became expert level 1 over night. So don't worry it will change

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
Tech Expert
Some times it happens, level stuck but it's not a problem.
Hi... It depends on your engagement with the platform. Means, you can go to expert levels If you can be more active here, like posting photos and commenting to them and more... 😀

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select as an "Accept Solution" by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Solution
Tech Expert
Hi don't get discouraged. There was someone i know who was stuck on active level 8 or something for a long time, suddenly he became expert level 1 over night. So don't worry it will change
Mazoomi
Active Level 4
Tech Expert
It all depends on how actively u be on this platform.. nothing to worry.
0 Likes