Original topic:

why tab s6 lite is not for you(couple of truth) πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 12:34 AM)
soumyabrata
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
When I bought Samsung tab s6 lite, I discussed with Samsung executive over phone and chat. They convinced me this tablet is value for money. But when I started to use it I found that the product is not actually the same as hoped.

I would like to compare with apple ipad 2020 because they are similar in price. And also i tested both the products. 
Firstly ipad has ips display and belive me. The display is in superior quality, contrast and doesn't causing eye fatigue then Sam's. 
Secondly, to all the owners of s6 lite, the tablet is more heavy and weight is not well distributed. 
Thirdly, S6 lite has reception problems. Just keep your hand on the side of camera. And reception will quickly drop. Even bluetooth connection gets interrupted /disconnected. 
Fourthly, the tablet not comes with stylus tips, faster charger
Fifthly, the processor is power hungry, I found galaxy tab s5e (snapdragon) has better screen on time. And display with little difference in pricing even better speaker. 
7 Comments
Santanuds
Active Level 8
Tablets
yes u go for i pad the problem is pen of i pad need buy separetly and also keyboard which two cost almost 20k
0 Likes
soumyabrata
Active Level 3
Tablets
I found that some knock off apple pencil is available at local electronics market, costs about 500 but works exactly same. And for the keyboard, you can buy logitech folio with keyboard. It will be good
Santanuds
Active Level 8
Tablets
i say just it ' jugad ' ...but how many day this local pencil survive ..original is always original ..1st generation apple pencil cost 8999 approx
0 Likes
soumyabrata
Active Level 3
Tablets
Well, this aftermarket pencils comes with usable pencil tips. Even aftermarket tips are available for 20 to 50 rupees. And they are same plastic built. They are chargeable via miro usb instead of lighting port. Considering all of these I think they are not that bad
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
soumyabrata
Active Level 3
Tablets
Currently I am just worried about value for what I paid
0 Likes
Its_Luis_OP
Active Level 1
Tablets
Same tab a7 is also a power hungry and performance is bad as soon as tab battery goes below 20% it lags bad that you can't even use tab properly like using apps it lag bad while opening app , once battery goes below 20% it takes hardly 8 minutes to go 10% while watching YouTube video then what you can expect to go 10% to 0% battery
0 Likes