Original topic:

why no discount for Samsung members

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 06:03 PM)
Garhbooz
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I am a Samsung member using tab s5e, I own OnePlus 5t n want to upgrade, but don't want to upgrade to OnePlus 8 because I m also a member of boycott Chinese group. N i found that many of samsung devices are manufactured in delhi n other parts of india my cousin bought a m31 n it was manufactured in dlf delhi so I wanted to buy it too. N as a samsung members i think we should have some benifits over others n get some discount
8 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Nice one bro. Hope everyone understands this and will stop buying one plus.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
Stop Buying ShameSung #TattiExynos
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I think you don't have any decency by using these words. I am not facing any issue. The processor is very smooth.
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Tablets
Great to listen that you are hugely supporting India.
Coming to your topic, if all the samsung users would get a discount then there the samsung could get a huge loss in R & D sector. Nowadays almost everyone want offers; if Samsung openly declare discount for Samsung members then everyone using a Samsung smartphone would want to get the discount, which leads the company to a huge loss or to balance you may see a price hike to the devices which will effect the middle family people.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
1 min Samsung products se India ko support kese milega???

Samsung South Korean hai
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Tablets
They are south korean but now they come 'manufactured in India'. Where almost 90% of the body parts are developed in India.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Whatever bro its much safer than chinese phones. Apply your brains.
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Tablets
Yup
0 Likes