Original topic:

tab s6 display discolouration issue

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 02:54 PM)
jptl1761
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
I bought tab s6 approx 1 month ago and by day 2 i found this weired display discoloration with my tab and checked with servies center 3 times and they just refuse to admit that there is any kind of proble with it i pais 60k for the tab and now finally after big arguments today i submited my tab s6 but samsung executive from the servies center told me that they didn't  recognise  this at all.
I really frustrated  now after spending 60k what shoud heppen to me and tab

Judge by your self now...

20 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
discoloration issue is also found in Note 9 , A71 etc
0 Likes
JARVISRishabH
Expert Level 2
Tablets
Goto Service Center bro Your Display Touch Combo Has been Damged....
0 Likes
jptl1761
Active Level 3
Tablets
there is problem with samsumg quality control staff because its a 2nd tab s6 with this kind of issue.
i have another one i purched several months ago i found the same issue with it and its a another one but this time i not going to let samsung make full out of there trusted customer...
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jptl1761
Active Level 3
Tablets
sir i did and submitted it..
Altroz
Active Level 3
Tablets
same is happening with mine too! now are u using this with discolored display?
0 Likes
jptl1761
Active Level 3
Tablets
no bro i went to samsung service center and they change my display and its okay now
0 Likes
Altroz
Active Level 3
Tablets
my tab has fallen 2 times from my hands but there are no damages on screen there are only minor dents on the body ? Will they replace my display? Can you tell me how you confess your problem to them? pls tell and will they cancel my warranty?
0 Likes
jptl1761
Active Level 3
Tablets
if there is no crack and any other issue with display then surely they will replace yours too ..
0 Likes