Original topic:

spen writes without touching the screen

(Topic created on: 06-22-2020 09:07 PM)
Yog2306
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Spen on my new s6 lite has been very annoying..  it writes and draws without touching the screen.
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
it's problem of s pen ...somehow it's tip compressed with sensor thatswhy it's happening... (if you press spen tip and just move on air near display then it will start writing. similarly in that case somehow that tip pressed itself by mechanical impact I think)
0 Likes
Yog2306
Active Level 1
Tablets
is there no way to fix this? i am surprised no one spoke about this issue in the reviewws i watched before ordering s6 lite.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
you have to change s pen tip only..and if it fixed then have to purchase a new one .....but sure your device don't have any problem
0 Likes
Yog2306
Active Level 1
Tablets
Its rather frustrating that your new tab comes with issues than delight.. Samsung keeps touting about s pen so I expect them to do a better job at testing their product. Definitely not a good customer experience.
0 Likes
ananthprakash
Active Level 1
Tablets
have you found any solution for this problem.
0 Likes
mys6lite
Active Level 1
Tablets
Today I have received my s6 lite it is showing same problem, making the spen useless.
0 Likes
ashu8437
Active Level 1
Tablets
I am facing same issue, is there any walk-around or we have to replace tab?
0 Likes
Tablets

I was facing the same issue yesterday. I read that you can get it working by tapping the nib a couple of times. I tried that but it didnt worked for me. Then I was just playing with the S-pen by placing it and removing it a couple of times at the side of the tab yesterday. Today when I tried it, it started working fine. Infact I wrote this answer using it.

0 Likes
ananthprakash
Active Level 1
Tablets
facing same issue is there any solution please help
0 Likes