Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

screen bleed in taba7 lite

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 07:00 PM)
imr93
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Hi, I recently purchased a brand new tab a7 lite, However i noticed some light glow ( bleed) from the edges of the dispay at dark/ black background. I want to ensure whether its normal/ acceptable or warranty should be claimed.

Seeking appropriate technical assistance.

Thanks.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tablets
Hi... I think you're describing is a hardware issue. I saw some flagship devices also got this issue. So better you check with a Samsung service center for warranty. And please share a photo of the display in comment section if you can, so we can make sure that. 🙂

If my comment is helpful to you, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Tablets
Don't worry about it claim your warranty for tab A7 lite and contact them as soon as possible 😀

View solution in context

Solution
Tablets
Samsung says a small part of screen bleed is normal according to their posts. If you have a warranty, there is nothing wrong in checking it out and getting a replacement if needed.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

6 Comments
Solution
Tablets
Hi... I think you're describing is a hardware issue. I saw some flagship devices also got this issue. So better you check with a Samsung service center for warranty. And please share a photo of the display in comment section if you can, so we can make sure that. 🙂

If my comment is helpful to you, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 😊
NisithaD
Active Level 10
Tablets
LCD Display වල අව්ලක් ඕක වොරන්ටි ක්ලේම් කරග්න්න තියනම්
Solution
Tablets
Don't worry about it claim your warranty for tab A7 lite and contact them as soon as possible 😀
Solution
Tablets
Samsung says a small part of screen bleed is normal according to their posts. If you have a warranty, there is nothing wrong in checking it out and getting a replacement if needed.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Maqsoodh
Active Level 5
Tablets
To identify if your device has water damage, check for:

corrosion, discoloration, or fuzzy growth on the charging, headset, SIM or memory ports.

moisture under the display screen.

Liquid Detection Indicator (LDI) / Liquid Contact Indicator (LCI) is activated.

Samsung uses a white field to indicate a device that has had no liquid contact. When the indicator comes in contact with liquid, paper becomes pink.

Make sure to check whether water is in it

Thank you

Thank you
Tablets
Hi,

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 👍.
0 Likes