Original topic:

samsung galaxy tab s7

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 02:47 AM)
rahulbachheti
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
I just want to know whether Samsung's galaxy tab s7 is worth to buy? Does it really can be a replacement of laptop? I just want to buy a tab or a laptop both are in same price bracket but i m confused. I don't do codings or video editing or heavy task like that..please suggest is Samsung tab worth 60k? Or i should buy a laptop 
6 Comments
AllyZyan
Active Level 4
Tablets
Normal task "Yes"
Heavy task "No"
0 Likes
Tablets
Depends On Your Usage ,
If Media Consumption & Basic Productivity Task Are Your Primary Use Cases Then Tab S7 Plus.
Orelse Buy A Laptop
0 Likes
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Tablets
if you want long lasting device with better tech support go with apple .... android tablets aren't up to the mark
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tablets
Want to replace laptop with S7, don't go. Go with ipad with book cover keyboard and use it for heavy usage. Samsung tabs are not worth.. they have done paid publicity (for reviews as well), therefore, would not suggest (am using Tab S7) that's why am advising against it.
0 Likes
rahulbachheti
Active Level 3
Tablets
but i pad is getting out of budget. i cant extend my budget to 80k and then extra bucks for pencil and book cover it's totally out of my budget😢 can u pls suggest me some laptop for note making and doing normal stuffs as u said s7 is not worth
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tablets
in that case you may buy either HP Chromebook or HP laptop 1005u or similar model. laptop will cost you around between 40-43k and Chromebook should cost close to 30k
0 Likes